(PDF) Downloads Lady of the Drowned Empire eBook Online



Lady of the Drowned Empire ePUB Download Kindle by Frankie Diane Mallis


Read and Download Lady of the Drowned Empire Ebook Free Frankie Diane Mallis - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Lady of the Drowned Empire Download pdf... Lady of the Drowned Empire PDF Download Free Frankie Diane Mallis Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Lady of the Drowned Empire


Blindsided by their aunt’s betrayal and stripped of the protections of their station, Lyr and her sisters’ only hope of survival is to throw themselves into the dark intrigue of the Bamarian Court. As Meera and Morgana struggle to hide their illegal magic while living amongst their enemies, Lyr uncovers long-buried secrets from her mother that may finally unlock her power.But the Imperators are determined to set decades-long plans into motion, with Lyr’s true identity placing her at the center of their game.As Morgana’s magic intensifies to its breaking point, she comes face to face with the Lumerian Empire’s most insidious secret—one that threatens her and Meera’s lives.To save her sisters, Lyr must escape Bamaria with Rhyan. Though they’re being hunted by demons and tracked across borders by the Empire’s forces, they’re determined to solve the puzzle Lyr’s mother left behind. But claiming Lyr’s power may not be enough as an ancient evil returns to Lumeria.

Details of the book :


Author : Frankie Diane Mallis
★★★★☆ 4.6 from 5 stars (248 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1957014083
File size: 17 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


WOW! This. Book. Is. AMAZING!It completely took my breath away!I have said it before and I will say it again, I AM FARTHER THAN LETHEA for this series and OH BOY did this instalment not disappoint. I literally cannot recommend a book (and series) more! Frankie has truly outdone herself with Lady of the Drowned Empire!It has everything anyone could possibly want in a Fantasy Romance! There is an amazingly complex world with intricately woven lore, elaborate world-building and a unique magic system. The writing is spectacular, with the difficult-to-achieve balance of plot and character development. The story is an overall emotional rollercoaster juxtaposed with tense action scenes, multiple secrets, numerous unexpected twists, and heart-wrenching betrayals. And let's not forget the swoon-worthy forbidden romance.This book starts almost immediately after the events of Guardian and is by far my favourite book of the series. Frankie has an amazing talent for being able to create beautiful emotionally broken and damaged characters that do not catch a break. I am not kidding, right from the start, our characters are thrown into gut-wrenching and painful situation after situation. The villains (especially the Imperator) are so sick and twisted and sadistic; that it is almost poetic how much you just want to despise and hate him. Every scene that he was in made me viscerally angry to the point that I almost wanted to throw the book across the room because I was dealing with so many emotions and so much anger internally for how much suffering my babies had to go through.Lyr is a fantastic main character and my heart broke for her as she had to work through processing her trauma and insecurities following the events that transpired in Guardian.Rhyan is what makes you set impossible-to-achieve standards in men! He is kindness personified and has the greatest capacity to love. But he is also brave, loyal, protective, and considerate...just perfect! He has experienced so much brutality and cruelty towards him but he keeps on fighting, coming out stronger.The relationship between Lyr and Ryhan is the epitome of what Shakespeare describes as love. Their relationship transforms the very definition of love. They are both willing to sacrifice the unthinkable and would be willing to go to the ends of the earth for each other! It's tragically beautiful how much emotion and passion these two feel for each other. They truly transcend the meaning of soul mate.This book also sees the introduction of a new POV, from Morgana. However whilst I liked the different perspective her POV gave, I found it difficult to connect to her character. She felt very Nesta-esque (from the OG Trilogy), and just seemed overly angry, that I battled to see any other emotion from her. I also don't fully understand all of her motives and decisions. I am not writing her off though as seeing the journey Lyr has gone through, I think we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg of the plans for Morgana in the coming books.Something I truly loved about this book, was being able to piece together small aspects of the puzzle that were slowly uncovered as this book progressed. Using clues from this book and the previous books, I felt like a little detective with a buddy who was also reading this as we discussed theories, possibilities and speculated where the story would go! However, nothing prepared us for that final twist!If I can leave you with one thing just do yourself a favour and pick up this series and pick up this book! It’s an utter disservice that the series is not yet finished but with HOW AMAZING IT IS more people need to experience it!Frankie has done an amazing job and written an amazing sequel and I cannot wait to read this book from Rhyan’s point of view...THERE ARE SOME SCENES I NEED FROM HIS MIND IN MY LIFE!!!!! Lady of the Drowned Empire ePUB Download Kindle pdf epub 4.75 Stars - This third installment of the Drowned Empire series continues to take you on another roller coaster of emotions, action, adventure, and plot twists that definitely leaves you wanting more.The author does leave a trigger warning disclaimer at the beginning of the book that lists potentially sensitive topics so the reader isn’t completely caught off guard when those topics are brought up during the novel.The brief recap in the beginning is helpful for those that continue the series and may have forgotten what happened previously.The first third of the book is a little slow due to not only the dual narrators/alternating viewpoints but also because it’s setting the scene for where this book is going to take us (and boy is it a wild ride). After the ending of the second book, the characters are left in this state of grief and duty, to the point where they fluctuate between being completely numb and feeling everything all at once with the added pressure of having to be picture perfect/put together royals and almost act as if nothing bothers them. Though I have never had to experience grief this deep, I feel like I got a accurate depiction of what grief may feel like to some people. I had to read through slowly to absorb what was happening but also not miss what Lyriana was experiencing. Resisting the urge to speed read through the uncomfortable I believe really impacted the way I read this book.Outside of the grief, the other trigger warnings deal with things sexual in nature. Though a couple of scenes are in the negative/violent acts, there are a few more “spicy” scenes in this book than previous books. Though I believe most were an integral part of solidifying the relationship between Rhyan and Lyr, some descriptive scenes with other characters didn’t seem to be as necessary to the plot. No judgment on those who don’t mind or even love these scenes, I just don’t care too much for them especially if they don’t add to the plot or character development.Gosh, and the way that Rhyan and Lyr care for one another is just superb. So very often in books I see that there’s usually one main character constantly taking care of the other whereas this one, you see that they take turns leaning on each other to get through their personal or shared trauma. Rhyan has emotions outside of blinding rage and love for Lyr. He softens around her but also has his own emotional breakdowns that she walks him through and he does the same for her. They become what the other needs at each given time. Oh, and the fact that is a moment where Lyr’s monthly cycle comes around and Rhyan cares for her and does not shame her is something that I rarely see depicted (actually most books just act like females don’t have cycles).The characters, character development, setting, plot twists and turns, revelations and betrayals all come together well for me to give this book a solid 4.75 rating.I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. PDF Lady of the Drowned Empire english ebook ePUB Lady of the Drowned Empire ebook gratuito Download [PDF] Lady of the Drowned Empire

Comments