Download PDF Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) Kindle Mobile



Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) ePUB Online Download by Elizabeth Briggs


Read and Download Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) Ebook Free Elizabeth Briggs - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) Download pdf... Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) PDF Download Free Elizabeth Briggs Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves)


My true mate wants me back—and I need his help to free the Zodiac Wolves.After being rejected by the man I love, I find myself packless once more. Kaden says he'll do whatever it takes to win me back, though I'm not sure I can forgive him.But to save the Zodiac Wolves, we'll need to work together to uncover the truth about the mating bonds and the sinister magic that controls our lives.As the final battle draws near, new enemies and unexpected allies emerge from the shadows—but the hardest fight of all might be uniting the thirteeen packs.I'm Ayla Beros. I'm a Zodiac Wolf. And I won't stop until every shifter is free.Zodiac Aligned is the final book in the bestselling Zodiac Wolves series.

Details of the book :


Author : Elizabeth Briggs
★★★★☆ 4.5 from 5 stars (2154 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1948456737
File size: 17 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


PNRShifters (wolves)VampiresWitchesMagicPossessive alpha MMCFated/true matesEpic battleOvercoming the oddsKnotting (just a sprinkle at the end)Spice: 3.75/5FMC: AylaMMC: KadenDid I enjoy this book? Mostly yesWould I read this books again? Probably notWill I continue with the series? ProbablyWill I read from this author again? Probably, if I continue the seriesI was really into books 1-3. Then there was a long gap before book 4 and I know the author had personal health reasons for it, which I totally understand, but that gap between books in a series always kills it for me. Like I am so absorbed in the the world and am devouring the books but then I get a break and read a million other books and am no longer absorbed once I get back to the series so it becomes lackluster. So the final book in Ayla’s story was just ok. It really bothered me that then ending was just a stopping point and not an actual ending. It didn’t even feeling like a true ending for Ayla and Kaden so I’m pretty disappointed there. I didn’t like how open it all is for Jordan, Wesley, Mira, Stella, Larkin, Ethan, and Madison (who was barely mentioned in this book but is going to get her own book and I could not care less). The alphas are all getting their own stories but I would have preferred if the author would have just wrapped it up here. I wanted the HEA for everyone and I didn’t get it. I am frustrated that I will have to read a whole book for these side characters to get a HEA and again with the gap so who knows if I will ever get to reading their stories. There also was not an epilogue in site and the story ended so abruptly. After I invested my time into 4 books I feel like an epilogue was warranted to give me closure for some of these characters but I got nothing. I feel like I finished the book and it ended in the middle of a sentence. Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) ePUB Online Download gratuit Never have I had more complicated feelings about a series, but I can say book 4 ended the first part of this series well enough that my reading rage has settled.๐Ÿ“” ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ: Zodiac Aligned by Elizabeth Briggs, book 4 in the Zodiac Wolves series.๐Ÿ“š๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ: Shifter romance๐Ÿ“– ๐—ฆ๐˜†๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€: Ayla and Kaden must work together, despite their recent falling out, to finally free the Zodiac wolves from their curse.๐ŸŒŸ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„: So for those of you who haven’t followed along, here’s the lowdown…The first and second book of this series were SO good. I raved about them to anyone who would listen. They were very much like Suzanne Wright’s Feral Sins, where you had a strong male and female lead, a ton of mystery, and some angst. Then came book 3… which was so beyond a flop. I had given it a 2 ⭐️ rating, and stewed over the let down for months.So reading the fourth book felt like something I had to do, rather than an excitement. But I can say, the series turned itself around… and this section of it ended as well as it could.For those of you who stopped reading, Briggs turned around and explained most of Kaden’s book 3 behavior pretty well. He groveled for a good portion of the book (though my 4 ⭐️ rating is mostly due to him not begging enough) and him and Ayla eventually got their happily ever after. She also set up a four-book character set that will round out the series. The closure at the end felt good, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I was done instead of any more rage reading.Not sure if I will continue the series, but we will see.๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ: I finals shifter romances generally easy, and the Zodiac works Briggs built is easy to understand as well. No problems from me.๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ l ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: 3/5 ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ PDF Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) download online free So I loved this series and I was highly anticipating this book.Maybe my brain hyped it up to much... or being about to predict stuff made me leave this book feeling just a lack.First about 60% of the book was good and I zipped through it. I was figuring out/ predicting things.. it's suposed to be the last of the series so I anticipated that. The last Chuck just was soo let's wrap it up and put a bow on it. The end fight I felt surprised was the end fight.. one of those.. wait that's it? And looking back I think it's because the actions happen fast you don't get to see the nutty gritty of struggling then you read after math you didn't get to see through the narrators eyes. So the fight felt easier than it actually was. (Trying hard to leave out spoilers)The last part for me that left me with a lack will be fixed with the announcement of the next book. In short I would have liked to see some of the actual interaction of wolves at the convergence. Flip side the story is focused on the specific character so I understand why it was the way it was and I am happy to see that HEA ... perhaps my brain is just being greedy ๐Ÿคท‍♀️Despite my feelings, it was a good read and an easy quick read. ePUB Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves) leggi kindle This book had me all In my Feelings !!!Ayla, Kaden, and the other zodiac Wolf packs had some spectacular , action packed , revelations and unexpected situations !!! This truly was a wondrous read , that I did not want to put down !!!At the end of the previous book, Ayla and Kaden were not on good terms . So this book shows how much they truly love and care for each other, as well as the fate of their friends, and even those that are not classified as friends . Ayla comes into her true destiny , and along with the help of some unlikely people, everyone comes into "Alignment".I will long remember this story and all the love that literally pours from the pages. Makes me sad that this is the end, but also excited for new stories to come !!!! [PDF] Downloads Zodiac Aligned (Zodiac Wolves)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF] Downloads Burner (Random House Large Print) eBook Kindle

Download PDF My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) ePUB eBook