[PDF] Downloads A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) Kindle ePUB



A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) Online PDF ePUB by T.L. Smith


Read and Download A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) Ebook Free T.L. Smith - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) Download pdf... A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) PDF Download Free T.L. Smith Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones))


FROM THE USA TODAY BEST-SELLING SERIES, CHAINED HEARTS, WE WELCOME YOU INTO JAKE'S WORLD. WHERE CLUBS ARE FORBIDDEN AND ALL YOUR DESIRES ARE MET. My husband wanted me back, but I was already falling for someone else...Savior or seducer.I am not sure which one he’s playing at.He is forbidden, after all.I am married to a rockstar.Appearances must be upheld.But what does it mean when your marriage is breaking, and the dark, mysterious savior is offering you things you have never felt before?Do you say yes? Or do you say no?He owns a club that's specific to every person's desires.So the promises he is making might very well hold true.It’s risky to do this with a stranger.But how much of a stranger is he really?*This book is a standalone, book 2 is his brothers*

Details of the book :


Author : T.L. Smith
★★★★☆ 4.5 from 5 stars (357 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 064553403X
File size: 17 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


I have been loving this world with Keir and Lucas and Joey, and now it’s Jake’s turn. I’m happy to say I was not disappointed.Jake was pretty darn impossible for me not to love. From the dirty things he said to his clear devotion (borderline obsession) with Oriana. As is mentioned in the story, he may be a bad man in some people’s eyes, but he also had good in him too. I saw it and loved it.I also loved Oriana too. Even though she spent years devoted to one person, when she realized the truth and what she needed, she took action. I think that was one of my favorite things about her, she didn’t spend the whole book waffling on that decision. And there were even other moments when she wanted something and she asked for it. Demanded it if the situation called for it. She certainly was no doormat, and I could even understand why she put up with what she did for so long.I just loved this story. From beginning to end and I look forward to what’s this author has in store for us next. A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) Online PDF ePUB lire en ligne Wow, when I read the blurbs for this one I was hesitant. She is married to a Rockstar. Thought okay, how will this turn out.Then Jake comes into her life (not a home wrecker FYI).He is exactly what she has needed.Yes mafia ties in this book,broken past from Jakes point of view that led to some lasting side effects.Kylar the "husband" i really hate.Jake and Oriana really so seem to have exactly what the other needed.Thr ending seemed rushed,the bonus scene was nice to give a glimpse into the future, I just felt there was more to their story.It does say Grayson,jakes brother will get his own book so maybe we will see some cross overs there.But spice is 3.5. Only because he is very good at what he does,but I felt her whole good girl,I don't swear persona was off putting.Still a good series.I would say 4.5-4.8 PDF A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) book online I had no idea how much I need Jake in my life. I loved seeing the old crew especially Lucas because he has got to be my favorite.This book starts off with a bang. Oriana’s story was interesting. At first I thought it was a love triangle which I have to say I am not a fan of. But the way that T.L. Wrote it was so good. The ending was sort of abrupt so I am super excited to see that there is a book 2. I should know that her books never just end abruptly.There are still people I want to know about. I especially want more of his cousin and his main right hand. I guess I also want to know what happens with his brother.I couldn’t put it down I loved seeing into Jakes world and how he runs his business. I love how he was hooked on Oriana and let her know that her husband was not taking care of her properly.I can’t wait for book 2. ePUB A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) scarica ebook online A dangerous encounter bring him into her life, a life he had been watching closer than she thought. Oriana finds a hero in the most unlikely of me, Jake. Jake is danger personified and doesn’t bother hiding it, but when the woman he had admired from afar ends up in a dangerous situation he finds that he can’t stop thinking of her, even though she is married.A sexy, passionate and dangerous coupling that shows her what passion really should be. Leaving the man that never appreciated her to go to a man that would literally kill for.This book is so steamy that I recommend not reading it in public, you just might combust!I can’t wait to read more of this dangerous world and the men that rule it. 5 stars! PDF Downloads A Villain's Kiss (A Villain's Story (Standalones)) All her books get me. I love the way she writes and this story was no different. I read it in less than a day. I just get glued to the story and can’t put it down. I loved this couples story and the differences from the others in this connected yet separate series. I wish she was on KU I’d probably read a lot more of her books than I have. But since I’m a sucker I buy one here and there.

Comments