(PDF) Downloads Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 Kindle ePUB



Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 Online Kindle ePUB by Suzanne Brockmann


Read and Download Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 Ebook Free Suzanne Brockmann - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 Download pdf... Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 PDF Download Free Suzanne Brockmann Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14


New, never-before-published full-length novelFirst published February 2023Tall, Dark & Dangerous Series (Navy SEAL Team Ten) # 14Romantic Comedy with Suspense ElementsHero: Navy SEAL Rio RosettiHeroine: TV Star Casey EsparzaTropes: Fake BoyfriendOh, No! Just One Bed!Identical CousinsWhen Rio Rosetti is approached by Casey Esparza in a grocery store parking lot, he realizes two things: the famous actress has mistaken Rio for his gay cousin Luc; and Rio’s got to keep up the pretense to protect his teammate Dave from getting his heart re-broken by Casey’s hot mess of a brother, Jon.As a Navy SEAL, Rio’s days are filled with adventure and risk, but now, as Dave’s fake boyfriend, he’s facing a different challenge. His life is suddenly a rom-com movie with an added twist as Rio finds himself falling hard for Casey.Casey Esparza’s acting career has been like a fairytale. Her iconic role in a cult science fiction TV show brought her fame, fortune, and millions of social media followers. Her personal life, however, is a different story—her brother Jon is a dumpster fire and her romantic life is grim. Her instant connection with her friend Dave’s easy-going new boyfriend Luc is a breath of fresh air.Rio knows honesty means everything to Casey, and that for him to stay in her life—as Rio—he needs to end his masquerade very carefully. But when Jon’s unsavory past catches up to them and Casey’s in danger, Rio is ready to risk everything—even his future with her—to keep her safe.The tall, dark, and dangerous Navy SEALs of Team Ten are back—with Suzanne Brockmann’s signature blend of love, laughter, and a hint of danger in Blame It on Rio. (78K words or 340 pages)

Details of the book :


Author : Suzanne Brockmann
★★★★☆ 4.5 from 5 stars (133 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BTVMXVZM
File size: 19 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


I’ve been enjoying Suzanne Brockmann’s novels for decades, but some of them have more angst than humor, while this one definitely falls on the humorous side - I noticed myself laughing out loud several times (although angst appears as well - in addition to the trademark suspense). Definitely twenty-first century elements, with live streaming and internet followers, combined with a complete lack of gay panic (Rio, the Navy Seal hero, pretends to be the gay date at a same-sex wedding, to help a teammate), but Suz works some time-suspension magic to keep continuity with the beginning of the Tall, Dark and Dangerous series in the late twentieth. Both main characters show love for people in their lives and (despite or because of the identity deception) emotional honesty, which allows Rio and Casey to connect, and come through the shakeups of the plot to their happy ending. Very satisfying (I stayed up way too late, because I bought the book too close to bedtime). Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 Online Kindle ePUB telecharger Any world were Alpha Team exists is one I want to loose myself in. I always appreciate visiting my favorite characters in a series and I got it all with this book.This was a feel good story but still tackled serious issues through it.I’m so glad that Rio got his HEA and Dave as well. I’m sad to see the series end but i’m happy with the way it did. PDF Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 read kindle I loved pretty much everything about this finale to the Tall Dark & Dangerous series: appealing, relatable characters, a compelling rom-com plot with some quirky complications, a generous dose of laughter s solicited by Brockmann’s great sense of comic timing, and enough suspense to keep me keyed up. I’m only sad to see the TDD series end. ePUB Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 ebook online I’ve read all of her Navy Seals books. I somehow missed this one and I may just go back and reread them! Download [PDF] Blame It on Rio: Tall, Dark & Dangerous # 14 I’m so happy that Suzanne Brockmann is writing and publishing again. Blame it on Rio may be the last in the Tall, Dark and Dangerous book, but I hear more Troubleshooters are on the way. Hooray!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF] Downloads Burner (Random House Large Print) eBook Kindle

Download PDF My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) ePUB eBook