Download PDF My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) ePUB eBook
My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) Kindle PDF eBook by Courtney Walsh
Read and Download My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) Ebook Free Courtney Walsh - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) Download pdf... My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) PDF Download Free Courtney Walsh Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart)
A chance meeting. A hunky hockey player. A fake romance.Hardly an ordinary day in the life of Poppy Hart.My days usually consist of agonizing over my failing restaurant, worrying about my mountain of debt and nursing my broken heart.Everything changes when I bump into a man in the coffee shop and claim him as my new boyfriend. To my absolute horror, he turns out to be hockey’s most renowned bad boy, Dallas Burke. To my absolute delight, he goes along with my story.When his no-nonsense manager and meddling grandmother jump in the picture, they see a win-win solution for my failing restaurant and Dallas’s less-than-stellar reputation.A full-fledged fake romance complete with contract negotiations, pretend dates and phony PDA.But as I get to know the real Dallas Burke, who is not the man the press says he is, it becomes clear that if this isn’t real. . . someone better tell it to my heart.
Details of the book :
Author : Courtney Walsh
★★★★☆ 4.6 from 5 stars (1066 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BV4BDLDB
File size: 4 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
I absolutely loved this book! It is charming, heartwarming, and so sweet, and I loved every moment of it.Poppy and Dallas are so perfect together! I appreciate how layered their characters are. I felt like I got to know them both throughout the story, and I wish I could be friends with them in real life. I loved seeing them grow together as they helped each other overcome past hurts.Fake dating is a fun trope, and it was written so well in this book! I haven’t read many sports romances, but Dallas is a hockey player, and that part of the story was really interesting. I’m afraid I’m more like Poppy when she goes to her first game, but I didn’t feel lost at all in the story, and I enjoyed the camaraderie of the team and their significant others. Also, Gram is hilarious, and I laughed over her parts in the story! I would love to have something cooked by Poppy; it was so fun to see how much enjoyment she takes in feeding other people, and the descriptions of food were yummy and made me hungry. Everything about this book was great!This book was an instant favorite for me, and I highly recommend it! My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) Kindle PDF eBook lire en ligne So this was my first read by Courtney Walsh and I LOVED it! Cannot wait to read more of her. She grabbed me from the very beginning when Poppy Hart runs into the local mean girl at a coffee shop and she decides to grab the arm of the man in front of her and state he is her boyfriend. The only problem is that the guy in line just happens to be a famous hockey player Dallas Burke. When photos of Poppy and Dallas start circulating, they come up with an idea to fake date for a few weeks to improve his image and bring customers into her failing restaurant. As Dallas and Poppy spend more time together, they start to realize that their feelings for each other are not fake... I loved all of the characters, including Dallas' grandma and his teammates wives. If you love rom-coms, this is for you! The perfect beach read. PDF My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) free ebook This is the book I didn't even know I was needing, but completely hit the spot. I love Courtney's books in general and her ability to craft these lovable and relatable characters you connect with and fall in love with. This book is positive and full of life and love, while still having some deeper moments that make you think and inspire you.I loved the fake dating and that both Poppy and Dallas had integrity in all that they were doing. This book did not have the third act drama which I fully appreciated and I loved the pace and flow of the story. I could not put this put down at about the 60% mark until the fantastic ending, which ending was fully satisfying and just made me love both Dallas and Poppy even more. Seriously, SO good.Dallas had great personal growth along with Poppy and her own self-esteem. They both had to learn to forgive themselves and I truly loved the way their friendship brought out the best in one another and turned into romance.The book is full of wonderful side characters and I am so glad to note this looks like it will be a series because I need Poppy's sisters’ books asap. ePUB My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) pdf epub Wow! I. Could. Not. Put. This. Book. Down! I absolutely loved Poppy and Dallas. Gram…I LOVED her. There were a few times in this book that I was laughing out loud because of Gram and her sass. Oh, I also tried to “love” one of Eloise’s texts within the book…that’s how into this book I was at the time. It was absolutely wonderful. This book wasn’t just a bunch of fluff (I totally love a good fluffy clean romance though). I loved the character development. I LOVED how honest these two were with each other about their pasts. I love when I am pleasantly surprised when an author doesn’t use some secret was something that tears the two apart for a while. I can’t wait to see Eloise and Rays stories and I am crossing my fingers and toes that when I finish this review and go check out Courtney’s other books that there is a series with the married hockey players and their wives. If not, PLEASE get on that ASAP. I want to know all about Jericho and Monica’s fast love! (PDF) My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) “We fit,” I blurt out.He looks confused for a moment. “What?”“On the couch when we fall asleep. When I hug you when you’re hurting. When you protect me from the world.” I look up at him. “We fit.”He takes my face in his hands. “We do fit.”This book y’all!!!! I loved loved loved it!Dallas and Poppy deserve all the heart eyes and kissy faces. These two are chef’s kiss perfection, literally!Poppy is this totally awesome, sweet as maple syrup, down to earth, genuine, total package girl next door. And Dallas…Dallas has a heart the size of Texas, some sweet moves on and off the ice, is the perfect snuggle, cuddle buddy and has a grandma that could give the Golden Girls a run for their money.They both have been hurt, both have guilt and disappointment to deal with, pressure to succeed, no time or desire for love. But a chance encounter at the coffee shop turns into a fake dating business venture to improve Dallas’s image and boost Poppy’s restaurant patronage.This super sweet, super swoony book was a delicious delight. Loved every stinking second of it.
Comments
Post a Comment