[PDF] Downloads How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance ePUB Mobile



How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance PDF Online by C.M. Nascosta


Read and Download How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance Ebook Free C.M. Nascosta - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance Download pdf... How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance PDF Download Free C.M. Nascosta Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance


Dear Miss Eastwick, On account of the unfortunate incident involving Lord Pemberly and his valet at Lady Harthington’s Ball, Her Majesty has no choice but to deem your Season a failure. With no other suitors of an appropriate station and no dowry, you are hereby ordered to attend the Monsters Ball, your last hope of securing a marriage.Eleanor Eastwick is out of tricks. This alleged wallflower is hiding a secret, beyond the fact that her family is skint broke. If she wants to ensure the survival of her aged grandmother and younger siblings, she’ll need to leverage the only thing they have left — their good name — and land herself a rich husband. There’s only one problem she can see with her plan: she has no bloody idea what she’s doing.Enlisting the help of the wickedy rakish Marquis of Basingstone, Eleanor embarks on a crash course in how to attract the monstrous Gentry, high society courtship, and lessons in lovemaking . . . academically, of course. It never occurs to her that her tutor may, in fact, be a perfect match. By the time her heart begins to make her aware of its preference for the sharp-tongued, winged Marquis, the Monsters Ball is upon her and she needs to put her plan into action.~Lord Silas Stride, the Marquis of Basingstone, has no intention of giving away his heart. It would be cruel to chain another to the fate of a half-life such as his — only coming awake at twilight, living as a silent spectator to the daytime world. He’d not punish a wife in such a fashion; could not bear to allow his progeny to exist in a world where he resided only part of the time . . . far easier to embrace the life of a confirmed bachelor, and keep his heart as stony as the rest of him.But Silas did not count on one Eleanor Eastwick. He recognized her the moment he saw her, seeking his disreputable counsel. She had shone like a star when he knew her years earlier, and she did once again in his study, leaving him unable to deny his assistance. He could not possibly risk his heart on a delicate flower of the daytime, but a lady who was used to a life after dark . . . Silas Stride had no intention of taking a wife, but once Eleanor has left for the Monsters Ball, he cannot help but claim his own invitation, and his bride.How To Marry A Marble Marquis is a standalone Regency Monster Romance featuring a Gargoyle/Human pairing that takes place in the shared universe of The Monsters Ball.

Details of the book :


Author : C.M. Nascosta
★★★★☆ 4.3 from 5 stars (318 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1736546678
File size: 17 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


When I tell you I very nearly teared up just a little when reading this book, I MEAN it. I was INVESTED. Couldn’t wait to read it and I’m so glad I did.Of all of C.M. Nascosta’s works that I’ve read so far, this one takes the cake. The drama, the tension, the dynamics of the two lead characters — god, I LOVED IT. To begin, the two characters are so fit for each other in personality and I loved how they interacted, all clever and teasing. The steamy parts were absolutely intriguing and delicious - amazing as always! Their denial until they can’t help it, and the tension as the Monster Ball drew nearer? It actually had me a bit anxious! (Can you tell I get invested in stories? Haha.) And there were a few side characters in this story that had me smiling and amused as well. Finally, the ending had me nearly beside myself with excitement as it all finally came to fruition.This might not be the kind of fluffy, tooth-achingly sweet monster stories with little to no struggle that I usually get into, but it was SO good. Fair warning, the Marquis is indeed a rake, but not at all irredeemably so, at least in my opinion. If you like romances with witty quips and teasing, a roguish love interest, concealed feelings, a slightly less than straightforward path to a happy ending, and of course, wonderfully written scenes with spice — then you should absolutely give it a read!!I really can’t find anything to fault in this story as far as I’m concerned (I believe I noticed a couple of the tiniest writing mistakes but I quite frankly couldn’t care less about that since it detracted nothing from my enjoyment). Honestly my new favorite monster romance novel and I wasn’t expecting it to be when going in. This novel totally stole my heart. I am so hyped to read more Monster Ball novels and the next novels in this series! How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance PDF Online lire pdf “How am I supposed to live in the daytime world, Silas? Things are so much prettier at night.”This is one of my favorite sentences I have ever read. I feel this down to my very soul. There is something so profound about the night, and this book manages to capture a piece of that.I don’t know if I have ever read a main character that I identify with as much as I do Eleanor. I’ve never seen so much of myself reflected in a person before. Eleanor’s struggle to fit into society, to hold her tongue, and curb her wit and desires, I feel that often. As do many women. I love that this book highlights the struggles women have always faced when it comes to providing for their families. I cried with her when she played the piano for what she thought would be the last time. I felt her heartbreak giving up her passion to provide for her siblings. I know this was supposed to be a fun, smutty regency romance, and it was, but somehow it was so much more than that for me.Thank you, C.M. Nascosta for writing such a beautiful character. PDF How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance read kindle I’ve always been a fan of regency romances and all things paranormal. When I stumbled across this book on my Kindle Unlimited suggestions I had to check it out. It was an utter delight—everything I love in a regency and a paranormal in one terrific read. The setup is delicious and the repartee and tension between Silas and Eleanor is off the charts. The sex scenes are quite steamy. He’s a real rake. I’ll definitely be checking out more in this genre, this series, and by this author! ePUB How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance link per il download “How am I supposed to live in the daytime world, Silas? Things are so much prettier at night.”I LOVED this regency monster romance. The disdain, the lessons, the banter. The little moth nickname made me melt. This book was historical romance perfection, humorous and spicy and full of gorgeous dresses and tea and an audacious gossip tattler.Silas & Eleanor are a treasure and I’ll be re reading this book many times this year!Don’t miss this beginning to Nascosta’s new historical series, Talons & Temptations. Drop whatever else you’re reading to start this, it’ll consume you too! PDF Download How To Marry A Marble Marquis: A Regency Monster Romance Do you love kissing lessons with unrepentant rakes? Orcish fairy godfathers? Meddlesome sisters, musical performances and beautiful gowns? Of course you do, you have good taste.CM Nascosta writes some of the best historical romance out there, even more delightful because of her signature monstrous twist. It’s witty, charming, filled with joyful banter, and chock full of smoking hot tension. I had the silliest grin on my face while I was reading this story, I simply cannot recommend it enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF] Downloads Burner (Random House Large Print) eBook Kindle

Download PDF My Phony Valentine (Holidays With Hart) ePUB eBook