Download (PDF) Psycho Academy ePUB Mobile
Psycho Academy ePUB Online by Jasmine Mas
Read and Download Psycho Academy Ebook Free Jasmine Mas - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Psycho Academy Download pdf... Psycho Academy PDF Download Free Jasmine Mas Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Psycho Academy
★ A new Enemies Romance in the Amazon Top 5 Bestselling Series ★*This book can be read on its own. It's the first book in Aran's story. It is recommended, but not required, to read the first three books.Fight like a man...or a girl disguised as one.I'm a princess disguised as a boy at a supernatural academy. But this isn't any normal school, we're training to be assassins.All I have to do is survive.I didn't count on the 7 foot tall warriors who call themselves Kings. Covered in strange tattoos, gorgeous, and powerful they're like no men I've ever met.They think I'm a pretty boy.They think I'm pampered.They don't think I'm strong enough.I'm about to prove them wrong.The Kings are going to devastated when they discover just who they've been toying with, but that's their problem, not mine. My life might be going up in flames, but I'm bringing everyone down with me.
Details of the book :
Author : Jasmine Mas
★★★★☆ 4.7 from 5 stars (706 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BW344W14
File size: 7 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
You're going to devour this book in 1 sitting. Don't make the same mistake I did starting this book at night. I straight up lied to myself and kept saying just this page, no, just one more chapter. I read until I got to the last page, hoping for more, and looked up to realize i read through the night. My eyes are red, and I'm running on little to no sleep, and I have no regrets.Elite Academy, where they break you down and keep on stomping you even when you're down. The most powerful beings from all the realms are taken there to be trained to control their powers and impulses and join the looming war. Attendance is not optional once you've been selected. You have to go or face death.Arabella, aka Aran, our damaged fae princess, now queen is selected to attend. While disguised as a man to hide away from the fae searching for her to take her throne, she is enrolled at the academy. It's hell. She's forced into the assassin program, the most cutthroat and dangerous one at the academy. Her classmates are awful and view her as a weak man due to her fae enchantment. The 3 kings Malum, Orion, and Scorpius make it their personal mission to break her. They're vicious and cruel and fail to see Aran is already broken.This is very much a bully RH with little romance between Aran and the men. There is plenty of tension, but since they're awful to her, she's set on finding her 1 perfect mate. No, that's not true she dreams of finding one good man but doesn't hold out hope and knows she'll spend her life alone. I loved her new BFF in this one, and we did get a little bit of Sadie thrown in here. Honestly, the highlight of the book for me since they're dynamic is so freaking funny. I can't wait to read the next book because the cliffhanger has me desperate for more. Psycho Academy ePUB Online epub 4⭐️/5This book was loads of fun and I read it it in one sitting. It was very reminiscent of Sadie’s story, but with a darker twist and it’s own feel. I really liked the way Aran’s mental health was characterized throughout the book, as well as the new lore about the world. The setting complimented the mood of the story. This is definitely enemies-to-lovers which was exactly what I was hoping for. I’m definitely continuing the series and can’t wait for the next book.WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHAEADI honestly envisioned this book going a completely different way, with completely different characters. I was surprised at first, but overall I’m satisfied with the way the story unfolded. I love a book with an angsty main character and Aran is the queen of angst in this (she was really coming apart at the seams). I think the twist related to her monster was actually way better than I expected, I related to the feeling of alienating a part of yourself so you can cope with difficult emotions. The guys in this book are complete jerks, which I guess you expect with enemies to lovers, but still. I’m hoping for epic groveling in future books. Also Horse is mvp. And her dad sucks and I literally did not care about his reasoning in the end.I noticed the story was disjointed in some places, where it felt like things in the plot happened sort of out of nowhere. But I also felt like this might be because of Aran’s questionable mental state. She was walking around in a haze the whole book, so it makes sense she’s kinda of all over the place. Sometimes she would feel strong, like she’s survived so much and can handle anything. Then on the next page she was having a breakdown. As someone who’s dealt with similar mental health issues, I sort of get why. I’m really hoping for Aran to get pissed and kick everyone’s butt because everyone deserves it at this point.I liked this book a lot, but I don’t think it surpasses Sadie’s story for me. I’m still really looking forward to the next book!I was gifted an ARC copy of this book for an honest review PDF Psycho Academy kindle pdf Dark romance perfection!Wow. I can’t say I’ve read anything this juicy in ages.The characters are all unique, but I love that they are the equivalent of Navy Seals in a supernatural school. I seriously wonder how many Seals the author might have interviewed to get the process right. Someone let me know!I appreciate that everyone is older than 18. The typical high school motif might seem relevant, but everyone is grown, ready for torture, and eventually, battle.I’m very much in love with 8 people. They are all written that well.This is a brilliant slow burn. If you were hoping for spice (between the main characters) don’t expect it until the next book. Which I will devour overnight again. Regardless of my sleep schedule.If you hate women, you will hate the main character. Some choice feminist lines were dropped and I loved every second of it and our protagonist being the baddest bitch. 5/5 love her vibes. ePUB Psycho Academy scarica online gratuitamente 4.5 ⭐️sThis is Aren’s story in the cruel shifter wolf universe. You really need to read Sadie’s story before starting this one as it has cameo appearances of characters and lots of references to events that take place in that story that are crucial to this story.This story picks up where book 3 needed. Aren is wisked away to Elite Academy. There she discovers a”sweet” human man that instantly befriends her. Her inner dialogue about him made me LOL. Aren is still disguised as a boy in this new work rule. Aren is chosen at the reckoning to be part of highly coveted and elite group. There she meets the 3 kings. I’m this new world it’s do or die. She is drawn to kings and they her but it’s not insta love. They are the enemies. Aren is still dealing with the trauma she endured from books 1-3.I don’t want to give any spoilers but I absolutely loved the start to Aren’s story. There is a lot going on and she has a lot to work through. She is a tough girl trying to survive in man’s world. Take Jasmine’s trigger warnings seriously. This book is as dark, if not darker than Sadie’s story in my opinion. PDF Downloads Psycho Academy
Comments
Post a Comment